Chioma Avril Rowland Biography & Net Worth
|Name:||Chioma Avril Rowland|
|Also Known As||Chioma, Chef Chi|
|Net Worth||N100 Million|
|Date of Birth:||April 1, 1995|
|Profession:||Chef, Brand Ambassador|
Chioma Avril Rowland more popularly referred to as Chioma or Chef Chi, (born 1st April 1995) is a chef, model and baby mama to popular Nigerian musician David Adeleke whose professional name is Davido. Chioma hails from Imo State, southeast Nigeria, from a family of Seventh-day Adventists and she has a sister by the name of Jennifer, who is a fashion designer. Chioma was a 300 level student of Babcock University who was allegedly disowned by her parents for quitting her education.
Chioma came to full glare in 2018 when she was reportedly gifted a Porsche valued at N45 million on her 23rd birthday by her musician lover. The news of the birthday gift went viral and trended for over a week. A week later, the musician released his anticipated ‘Assurance’ single where he talked about gifting his ‘baby assurance’, supposedly the N45 million Porsche. It would be the official sealing of their relationship from there on out.
At Babcock University, she was a student of Economics and was in her third year when she allegedly ditched her education to travel the world and live with her celebrity boyfriend; something which did not go down well with her parents who reportedly disowned her. Over a year since she ditched her education, she is yet to graduate from a private University and seems to have given up on completing her education.
Chioma and Davido met at Babcock University as Davido was a student of the same, in the Department of Music. It turned out that the two have known each other for over five years. Davido has had a thing going on with Chioma even before he met his baby mamas.
On September 3rd, 2019, Chioma and Davido took their relationship a step further as they had their introduction; the formal meeting between parents which often heralds a wedding in the Nigerian tradition. So we are expecting to hear the wedding bells in 2020 if all things go well.
Chioma and Davido End Their Relationship
The sizzling love story between Davido and Chioma ended in 2021. Initially, it was all speculations until Davido was rumoured to be seen in a relationship with another lady. However, the speculations went on for months in 2021 until Davido referred to Chioma as “Mama Ify” in a birthday shoutout to the celebrity chef. The shout out was the confirmation that suggested the duo were no longer together and had gone their separate ways.
Chioma Avril Rowland Fun Facts
- She is of the Igbo extraction, from Imo State.
- Chioma is the Queen Of Davido’s 30 Billion Gang (a supposed group of wealthy dudes made of Davido’s record label signings).
- She is a chef who delights in cooking Nigerian delicacies.
- She is from a family of Seventh-day Adventist.
- Despite her celebrity life, she models for her sister’s (Jennifer) creation. Jennifer is a fashion designer.
- Chioma never graduated from the university as she allegedly gave up her education for love.
- Chioma and Davido have had their wedding introduction done as the musician was spotted in the home of Chioma’s family with his father.
- Chioma has known Davido long before he met his baby mamas.
- Chioma is said to be very supportive of Davido’s career and helps feed his entire team when she needs to.
- She mostly travels the world with Davido.
- She was featured in his popular song ‘Assurance’ which was actually about her.
- She falls in the category of what Nigerians would refer or call the ‘Indomie Generation‘.
- She is a brand ambassador for Sapphire Scents with other top celebrities and other big brands.
- Her Instagram handle is @thechefchi
On Sunday, September 20, 2019, Chioma was delivered a baby boy in the United States of America, the same day Wizkid’s Starboy Fest held in 02 Arena, in London, also the same day the Headies Award took place. An ecstatic Davido has made it known that the newborn will be referred to as ‘Davido junior’.
Chioma Avril Rowland Net Worth
Chioma Avril Rowland fondly referred to as Chioma or Chef Chi is a Nigerian TV Chef and baby mama to popular singer, Davido and has an estimated net worth N100 million.