Prices of Floor Tiles (By Square Meter) in Nigeria
Floor Tiles Price in Nigeria – The importance of floor tiles have gone beyond just beautifying a house, they now have a way of making the house feel “homely”, warm and solid.
In architectural science, floor tiles are gaining more importance every day. Whether in the office, hotel rooms, service rooms, living rooms, malls, airports, floor tiles help make a big impression and radiates class of their own.
Floor tiles are available in different sizes and types, hence, vary in prices. Floor tiles can be expensive. Basically, their prices depend heavily on the type and design of the ones you are going for. In most cases, tiles designed for living rooms are generally more expensive than ones used for bathroom or kitchen floors. It is also important to consider installation charges.
Aluminium roofing Floor tiles can be purchased directly from the manufacturers or distributors across the country. For convenience, they can also be purchased via online stores and other contemporary roofing sheets stores around.
Floor tiles are available different types, colours and designs. Let us take a look at the prices of various types in the market today.
In this post, we detail the cost of floor tiles in Nigeria by (Square Meter). Note that this list is not absolute as there could be one or two factors that may arise and cause the prices of tiles in Nigeria as listed here to go up. However, the difference between a supposedly new amount and this should not be huge. Below is a list of prices of floor tiles in Nigeria.
Prices of Floor Tiles in Nigeria
Vitrified tiles price in Nigeria
- 30×30 pack – N1,000 – N1,500
- 40×40 pack – N1,200 – N1,500
- 30×60 pack – N1, 450 – N1, 600.
Ceramic tiles price in Nigeria
- 30 × 30 pack – N1,200 – N1,500
- 40 x 40 pack – N1, 400 – N1, 750
Unpolished Porcelain Price in Nigeria
- 40 x 40 – N2, 500 – N3, 000
- 30 x 60 – N3, 500 – N4, 000
Polished Porcelain Price in Nigeria
- 30 x 30 – N2, 500 – N2, 750
- 40 x 40 – N2, 700 – N3, 000
Granite Tiles Price in Nigeria
- 30 x 30 – N5, 250 – N5, 500
- 40 x 40 – N6, 500 – N6, 750
- 30 x 60 – N5, 500 – N6, 000
- 60 x 60 – N7, 900 – N8, 000
Things to Consider Before Buying Floor Tiles
Knowing the exact type of floor tiles to buy can be challenging. The various types available in the market today have only made the decision more difficult. To streamline your options and pick the best floor tile for you, there are some factors you need to put into consideration. Some of these factors include;
- Tile Location: This is one of the most important factors to consider. In fact, it should be the first you consider. Where you plan on installing the tiles affects the type and size of tiles you buy. Floor tiles for sitting rooms are usually shiny, attractive and quite slippery. This type of tiles cannot be used for the kitchen or bathroom. Consider where you want the tiles installed.
- Tile Design: While some people prefer using the same tile size and design all through, some others believe different sizes and designs of still add more colour and elegance to the house. It is important to note which you want.
- Budget: Tiles vary in prices. Generally, porcelain tiles are more expensive than ceramics, they are also more durable and reliable. This doesn’t take away the fact that ceramic times wouldn’t do the job perfectly well for you. Consider your budget and go for what you can afford.